The bells of St Bartholomew and All Saints, Royal Wootton Bassett

The bells of St Bartholomew and All Saints church in Royal Wootton Bassett have rung out across the town since 1663. 

The original five (after which the Five Bells Pub in Wood Street was named) were augmented to eight in 1890. 

Most recently the bells have become known across the world for the part they played in the repatriations through Wootton Bassett.